Monday, September 13, 2021

Stamptember & Whimsy Stamps - Just Chicken In

Hello!  I am joining in with Simon Says Stamp and Whimsy Stamps to share the exclusive stamp set called Just Chicken In!  This stamp set is so cute!  











I paired it with the Slimline Fancy Frame die.  I die cut some aqua cardstock with one of the frame dies.  I stamped the frame with the Scribbles Background stamp.  I then layered onto a panel with foam tape.  On the main card panel, I used some Post-It tape and taped off an area for the grass border.  I ink blended with lime green ink and then stamped with the little feed stamps from the stamp set. 



For the sentiment, I combined two of the sentiments from the stamp set and used the sentiment ribbon in the Slimline Fancy Frames die.   

The stamp is available only while supplies last! 

You can get the new exclusive Stamptember stamp set Just Chicken In here: 



No comments:

Post a Comment