Saturday, September 25, 2021

STAMPtember & SugarPea Designs Everyday Home

Happy Stamptember!  The fun is still going strong at Simon Says Stamp.  Today, I am sharing a card using the card collaboration for Simon Says Stamp and SugarPea Designs.   


Wendy has created these great stamp sets that let you share a homey scene.  She has a couple of them already in the SugarPea Designs collection and this is a new one to add to the mix!  I love the blanket ladder and bench!  So homey!   This one is called Everyday Home!   



I went with some turquoise blues and mustards.   These colors scream fall to me!   I would love to have this little set up in my hallway!  I just love all the details that she has added including some hooks to hang the plant or hat from! 



You can only get this special stamp set at Simon Says Stamps available now!  



Happy shopping! 









 

No comments:

Post a Comment