Monday, September 27, 2021

Whimsy Stamps - Gnome Warm Wishes

I go from Halloween to Christmas cards in a day!   I LOVE this time of year!  It is my favorite time to make cards.   Today I am sharing the Gnome Warm Wishes stamp set that has been released this month from Whimsy Stamps!  


I stamped and colored the images with my Copic markers and trimmed them out with my Scan and Cut.   I added some details with a white gel pen.  


I love to use kraft cardstock with Christmas red and green colors!  They really pop off the card so I decided to use the Slimline Woodland Cottage die to create a snowy North Pole scene.  I then layered this onto a kraft card panel that had been die cut with the Slimline Envelope Edger die set.  I love the details that it adds to the card panel. 


The sentiment is from Dragon Christmas Cheer stamp set.   Thanks for stopping by and check out the September release from Whimsy Stamps!  



No comments:

Post a Comment