Sunday, September 26, 2021

Whimsy Stamps - Slimline Hourglass

 Hello!  I created this eerie card using the new Slimline Hourglass die and the Spiders and Webs die set.   I hate spiders!   Right now, we have Joro Spiders and they are everywhere!   We probably had 25+ webs across our yard and their webs are strong!!! 


This card makes me think of those spiders!   They are creepy scary and can get really big!  To make this even creeper - I thought the hourglass could look like it was an hourglass of blood!  EEK!   I used the new Slimline Hourglass die set and the Spiders and Webs die set.  


The sentiment is the EEK Word and Shadow die!  This die has three layers and you can use all three or choose to use one or two! 


Thanks for stopping by!   If you have not heard of Joro spiders  --- Google them!   They are fairly new and very invasive!   Thanks for stopping by! 



No comments:

Post a Comment