Monday, September 20, 2021

Whimsy Stamps September Mini Release - Jeepers Creepers

 Hello!   I am sharing a Halloween card that I created with the new Jeepers Creepers stamp set.   These spooky spiders have collected up some eyeballs!   I stamped the Jeepers Creepers stamp set out and colored with my Copic markers.   


I trimmed the images out and stamped a few more of the single eyeballs to flow down my card panel.  You could add some crystal glaze to make it even more fun!   

I paired the Jeepers Creepers stamp with some other September products: Eek Word and Shadow die, Slimline ATC die and the Spiders and Web die set.   The spiders in this die set are super creepy looking!  I love the long spindle legs!  


I stamped the darker grey panels with the Web Background Stamp with black ink.  To finish this off, I covered the spiders with a clear sparkle pen.  We are having an instagram hop today!   Come join in on the fun!! 

Check out all the inspiration from the Design Team using the new mini release!   We are doing an Instagram Hop with a GIVEAWAY!  Please check my instagram page - @triciabarber11 or link here!  Join us in the fun! 

Check out the new September Whimsy Stamps release here! 





No comments:

Post a Comment