Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Reverse Confetti - Another Mother's Day Card!

Hey there!  Hope you are doing well!  I am sharing another Mother's Day card that I created with several Reverse Confetti stamp sets and Confetti Cuts.   I decided to do another slimline card design with this card.   I love these because I can fit so much more on the card!   




I started by stamping with the Choose Joy stamp set onto Buttercup card stock with Buttercup and Lime Green ink to create a patterned background.  You end up not seeing much of it on the card but just little peeks here and there.   







I die cut two Stitched Hex Tags for the base of my two little scenes.   I used the Flowers for a Friend stamp set and stamped several images from the set and die cut with the Flowers for a Friend Confetti Cuts.  I colored the images with my Copic markers.   




I added a sun and clouds using the Over the Rainbow Confetti Cuts.   I stamped two sentiments out form the So Many Sentiments stamp set and white heat embossed it onto Lime Green card stock.  I die cut the Mom from the Mom & Dad Word Duo from Piggy Bank card stock and die cut several mom's and stacked them together.  




I am so happy with how it turn out and now I am ready for Mother's Day!  I hope you have a wonderful day!   

Thanks for stopping by! 



1 comment:

  1. Oh Tricia, this is absolutely darling! Way to use a bunch of different products!

    ReplyDelete