Friday, April 10, 2020

Whimsy Stamps - Sunflower


 Hey there!   I hope you are all staying healthy.   It sure is crazy times right now.   I really enjoy spending time in my craft room, helps to keep my mind off all that is going on.   I used the new Sunflower stamp and did a little color blocking!   I guess that is what you call this technique!   




*NEW Sunflower Background Rubber Cling Stamp - Whimsy Stamps

I stamped the Sunflower onto four different colors of card stock: Light Green, Dark Green, Dark Blue and Aqua.  I stamped the Sunflower in matching inks to the card stock.   I then trimmed each piece into 4 squares.   It's hard to see the Dark Blue Sunflower but in real life you can see it just fine.   




I adhered the squares onto a 4 1/4 square card.   To put them together, I used removable adhesive, just in case I mixed up the pieces and needed to swap one out.   The sentiments are form the Butterfly stamp set and I stamped several out onto banners using the Quick Strips die.   




I loved how they turned out!   These will fit into an A2 envelope or you can make your own envelopes and tie them all together with some twine for a cute card set to give to someone!  




Stay safe friends!   Thank you for stopping by!  




1 comment: