Saturday, April 25, 2020

Reverse Confetti - Mother's Day Card

Hello!  I had this idea in my head for my mom's Mother's Day card and I am so excited how it turned out!  I used a combination of stamp sets from Reverse Confetti.   I started off with the OMG stamp set and stamped it out in Iced Aqua and Island Blue ink.   I used the "OM" from the OMG stamp set and stamped an extra set to create the "MOM".   I die cut it out with the matching OMG Confetti Cuts.   I stamped and embossed a sentiment "You're Freaking Amazing" onto a strip of white card stock and embossed it with clear embossing powder.   




Next I used Chalk It Up and Cheerful Pals stamp set onto white card stock and colored the images with Copic markers.  Both of these sets are just adorable and so much fun to color!   I stamped the bear from Chalk It Up and stamped the Luv You.   I die cut the images with the Chalk It Up and Cheerful Pals Confetti Cuts. 




I added my images to the card with tons of foam tape!   Because this is going to be hand delivered, I let some of the images come off the card.   This is a slimline line design and the main panel is 3 1/2 inches by 8 1/4 inches.  So it already is a big card but still would fit into a business size envelope!   




I ink blended onto the panel with Spun Sugar and Twisted Citron Distress Oxide inks.   It is hard to see because there are so many images on the card but I used the Bubbles Confetti Cuts to create a cloud border using the edge of the die cut. 



I think she is going to love it! For sure, I know it will put a smile on her face!   Thank you for stopping by today!   I hope you have a wonderful day! 




1 comment: