Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Whimsy Stamps - Cute Cacti - April Mini Release!

Hello!  Happy Wednesday to you!   I have two cute cards to share with you today with the Whimsy Stamps mini releases!  Today we are sharing projects with the Cute Cacti stamp set, Festive Edger die and the Festive Desert Papers!  

 Here is a quick look at both of my projects and I will break them down for you below with the new release items!  



First up, I stamped this trio of cactus from Cute Cacti and colored with my Copic markers.  I was so tempted to add goggly eyes to match the patterned paper.   The new Festive Desert paper pad is so cute.   It has really cute designs.   





So many cute designs to choose from!   I paired it with the new Festive Edger Die.   I trimmed a white strip and then die cut with one of the edger dies.  The sentiments in the Cute Cacti set are so much fun - there are 7 included in the set along with several face images that you can add to the cactus.   




Next up, I made a cute girly card pairing the "You Grow Girl" sentiment with the pink and green Festive Desert papers!   The trio of cactus were colored with my Copic markers and then I layered it onto a die cut circle from the Pierced Stitched Circles die.  




The sentiment is on a Quick Strip die.   I covered my entire card base with this adorable patterned paper!   I added some Diamond Dust Stickles to the cacti.   






Take a look at all the projects made by the Design Team for this special mini release!  




Here are the new release items available today!   Thank you for stopping by!  



Pierced and Stitched Circles Die Set - Whimsy StampsQuick Strips Die Set - Whimsy Stamps

1 comment:

  1. Seriously cool! LOVE this new set to bits. So gotta get me some cacti! Gorgeous creations Tricia, love what you've done with this sweet set and the new edger dies are fabulous!! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete