Sunday, April 19, 2020

Reverse Confetti - Moon Men

Happy Sunday!   Hope your day is going well.   I am sharing this card that I made with one of my favorite Reverse Confetti stamp sets called Moon Men.  




I started off by ink blending a panel with Distress inks:  Twisted Citron, Peacock Feathers and Faded Jeans.   I then splattered with water and paint and then set it aside to dry.    I stamped my images onto Premier Polar White card stock and die cut with the Moon Men Confetti Cuts.    I colored all the images with my Copic markers.   






I used the Double Stitch Window Cover Panel and die cut a white panel and stamped with a sentiment from Moon Men.   I then added the inked panel to a white card base and adhered the Double Stitch Window die cut with foam tape.   I added my images to the panel.   I added some silver stars cut from the star die from the Moon Men Confetti Cuts set.    To finish this off, I added crystal glaze to the spaceship and Moon Men helmet.   




Thanks for stopping by today!  Stay safe and healthy! 




1 comment: