Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Whimsy Stamps - April Release!

Hey there!  Today is release day with Whimsy Stamps!   I have created a card today using the new Atlas Jar stamp set along with the Butterflies and Lattice A2 die.   I started by stamping my images out for the Atlas jar and the Butterflies stamp set onto Neenah card stock colored with my Copic markers.  




I used the new Lattice A2 die to cover the card panel. This die has so much great detail and die cuts so beautifully!   I did a tone on tone look for the panel.   



The sentiment is from the new Butterflies stamp set and stamped onto a Quick Strips die cut.   To finish off my card, I added some white details with my Sakura gel pen to the butterfly and added some clear droplets to the card!   





Take a look at some of the design teams projects below using the new release!    I will have more to share with you this week!   Please stop again soon!   

If you are interested in the April release, please check out the release here! 




Thank you for stopping by! 


Supplies: 



No comments:

Post a Comment