Thursday, April 2, 2020

Whimsy Stamps - Cow Friends


I am back again sharing a new card made with the new Cow Friends stamp set from Whimsy Stamps!  This is such a cute stamp set!   I created a slimline card using one of Whimsy's Slimline Marquee die.   I stamped two of the images from Cow Friends onto Neenah card stock and colored with my Copic markers.   I trimmed them both out.   




I die cut the clouds from light grey card stock using the Happy Sky die.   Since the one cow has an umbrella, I wanted it to appear that it was raining so I used light grey for the clouds and used some crystal jewels to mimic rain coming down.   



I paired two of the sentiments from Cow Friends together.   I stamped and die cut out with the Quick Strips die and then placed on either side.   




I die cut the Slimline Marquee Die from white card stock and then backed with light yellow card stock that had been stamped with the Criss Cross Gingham Background stamp using light yellow ink.   I trimmed the yellow panel slightly larger than the Marquee panel.   



Well that is it for me today!   

Check out the picture below for more inspiration from the design team with the April release.   You can see the full release here! 


Thank you and have a great day!  

Supplies:



1 comment: