Tuesday, April 7, 2020

SugarPea Designs - Snappy Birthday - Later Gator

Hello!  Its Tricia Barber here today to share with you a snappy birthday card using the Later Gator and Balloon Numbers stamp sets.    



I stamped the alligator, present, envelope, balloon and bow tie from Later Gator.    I then stamped the HB2U image from Balloon Numbers stamp set.    I colored all the images with my Copic markers and added some details with a white gel pen.   I die cut all the images out with the coordinating dies.   




 I used the balloon with the string to place behind the HB2U since it does not have a string attached.   This just made it easier for me to have it coming up from the alligator's hand.  The bow tie became a bow for my present!  




I ink blended with light grey ink onto a white card base with the English Bond Brick Wall Stencil.   I die cut the panel with the Zig Zag Stitched Rectangle SugarCut.   I then layered a piece of light aqua card stock behind this piece.   This was then adhered to a yellow and white striped patterned paper from the Spots and Stripes Bright patterned paper pad.  



I covered the HB2U balloon with Icicles Stickles and spread it around with a paint brush.   I stamped a sentiment from Later Gator onto the bottom of a panel.   I love all the sparkle in the ballon!   Thank you for stopping by! 




1 comment: