Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Countdown to Confetti - Day One - Cookies & Milk

Welcome to the October Mini Release with Reverse Confetti!  I am so excited to share with you the new Cookies & Milk stamp and die set along with the new Gift Card Holder Cover Panel.  

First up, I made this Slimline card using the new Cookies & Milk stamp and match Cookies & Milk Confetti Cuts.   This stamp set is so adorable!   OMG!   I just love the little critters having a little snack!  


I stamped my images onto Premier Polar White cardstock and then colored with my Copic markers.  I then die cut the images out with the matching Cookies & Milk Confetti Cuts.   


My Slimline panel is 3 1/2 inches by 8 1/4 inches.   It is layered onto a card panel cut at 7 1/2 inches  by 8 1/2 inches scored at 3 3/4 inches.  I ink blended with Tumbled Glass and Antique Linen Distress Oxide inks onto the edges of the panel.   I added some matching Nuvo drops to the panel. 


I stamped two of the sentiments from the Cookies & Milk stamp set onto the panel.  I love the new block letter script that Jen has been using in these sets!  



For my next card, I combined the Cookies & Milk stamp set with the new Gift Card Holder Card Panel.  I started out with Cloud White cardstock and die cut with the Gift Card Holder Card Panel and then stamped the panel with Stone ink and the Background Builder.  



I added the stamped and colored images from Cookies & Milk to the top part of the Gift Card Panel.   They are so adorable!    I added a few details with my white gel pen and crystal jewels.   



I die cut a gift card panel from RC Aqua cardstock and stamped it with a sentiment from Best Sentiments stamp set and white embossed it.   I then stamped a sentiment from Cookies & Milk under the gift card  with black ink.   I added my Gift Card Holder Cover Panel to a kraft cardbase that had been trimmed with my Corner Chomper.   



I hope that you will hop along with us today to see all the great designs and inspiration created for the Countdown today!   


Amy Kolling

Ali Farmer

Tricia Barber

Amy Tsuruta

Megan Quinn

Kathy Schweinfurth

Olga Moss

Jeanne Jachna

Nicole Vögeli

Deanne Kuntz

Mayra Duran-Hernandez

Olga Matyushevskaya 

TaeEun Yoo







2 comments: