Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Countdown to Confetti - Day Two - Ornament & Seasonal Say It All

 Hey there!  I am back today to share more of the Reverse Confetti Mini October release sharing the new Ornament stamp set and Ornament Confetti Cuts along with the new Seasonal Say It All stamp set. 

I started off with making an ornament gift tag that also has a pocket for a gift cardholder.  I started by die cutting the Ornament Confetti Cuts from white cardstock and then stamped the sentiments from the Seasonal Say It All stamp set across my ornament tag.  


 I then used the Peace Tree stamp set and stamped the tree and the red garland under each sentiment.  I then added a Salsa topper from the Ornament Confetti Cuts and used some double sided tape that is 1/8 inch wide to add some red glitter to the topper.  


I die cut another ornament from Lime Green cardstock and then die cut it with the gift card slit.   I adhered this to the stamped ornament and made sure not to use any adhesive where the gift card would go down into the tag.   I just love this tag and will definitely be making more of these.  


Next up, I made two cards using the Ornament Stamp set along with the Ornament Confetti Cuts.   One is a gift card holder and the other is just a regular shaped card.   I die cut the star shaped from both ornament panels.  


For the red and white ornament card, I used some patterned paper from Winter Solstice paper pad and stamped around the ornament with the accent stamps in the Ornament stamp set.  I added a Holly die cut to the top of the ornament.   The topper was die cut from Silver Glitter paper.  


I used Piggy Bank cardstock on the inside of the card and backside panel.   I then die cut the inside panel with the gift card slit.  I stamped a sentiment from Seasonal Say It All stamp set on the interior of the card. 


For the next Ornament card I used the Holiday Bough stamp set and Confetti Cuts to decorate my card panel.  I colored the images with my Copic markers.   I added the sentiment strip using the new Seasonal Say It All stamp set.  I added another ornament die cut to the card panel to create a shaped card.  


This is our last day of sneak peeks!  The new release will be available on October 8th!  Join us tomorrow for a New Release blog hop!   For today, please hop along below to see all the inspiration the design team and 'Fetti Friends have to share with you!  

Amy Kolling

Ali Farmer

Tricia Barber

Amy Tsuruta

Megan Quinn

Kathy Schweinfurth

Olga Moss

Jeanne Jachna

Nicole Vögeli

Deanne Kuntz

Mayra Duran-Hernandez

Olga Matyushevskaya 

TaeEun Yoo





2 comments:

  1. Tricia, these are all wonderful. Love the added Peace Tree and Holiday Bough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the tags and the ornament cards! Pretty creations!

    ReplyDelete