Thursday, October 8, 2020

Reverse Confetti New Release Blog Hop

The new release is available at Reverse Confetti!  To celebrate we have a New Release Blog Hop!   I decided to create some thank you gifts for the coming Thanksgiving!  This new Gift Card Holder Cover Panel is just perfect to create a special thank you and can be used for anytime of the year!  


I decided to take the Peace Tree stamp set and make it fall simply by using fall colors for my trees!   I just loved how this turned out!  I accented the stamp with gold embossing using the new Sentimental Say It All stamp set.






The Gift Card Holder Cover Panel is perfectly sized as an A2 card panel.   I created a slightly larger panel to add a frame around the panel.  


I loved adding an additional sentiment under the gift card holder.   I used the In All Things stamp set for an additional sentiment.   I used Cloud White cardstock for each of the panels.  


I stamped the trees with Reverse Confetti Inks in Rust, Tangerine, Buttercup, Sunshine, Brick, Rose and Dark Roast.   

 I hope that you will hop along with us and take a look at the new Reverse Confetti October release!   Have fun hopping around!  I can't wait to hop myself! 



Amy Kolling

Ali Farmer

Tricia Barber

Lisa Henke

Amy Tsuruta

Megan Quinn

Kathy Schweinfurth

Olga Moss

Jeanne Jachna

Nicole Vögeli

Deanne Kuntz

Mayra Duran-Hernandez

Olga Matyushevskaya 

TaeEun Yoo

Michelle Short









2 comments:

  1. Tricia, these are beautiful. I LOVE your ink choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Amy, I love your ink choices too! I would never have thought to make the trees for fall; so that is pure brilliance! Amazing and the gift card holder are just warm and caring, plus the gold accent is perfect!

    ReplyDelete