Saturday, October 10, 2020

Whimsy Stamps - Holiday Postage Stamp and Cosmic Swirl

Hello there! I have a project to share with you today using the new Holiday Postage Stamp and the Cosmic Swirl Background Stamp! The tiny images in this stamp set are perfectly sized to make quick and easy handmade Christmas tags! 

I picked several of the tiny images and made three different tags.   I decided to use the Pierced & Stitched Circles die to make my tag shape.   On the red circle die cuts I stamped the die cut with the new Cosmic Swirl Background Stamp with red ink.   It is hard to see in the picture above but take a look at the picture below and you will see a hint of it peeking out!   It is much clearer in person than in the photos.  

The Holiday Postage stamp set comes with a tiny To & From stamp that you could use on each of the tags or on the back of the tags.   I then layered the stamped images onto a green and red die cut circle.  All the circles were die cut with the Pierced & Stitched Circle dies.  


I used my Copic markers to color the little images.   I added some details to the tags with crystal glaze and a clear sparkle pen.   There are so many ways that you can combine these small images to make your tags. These were super easy and quick to make.  


Hop over to the Whimsy Stamps Blog to see all the new mini release products released today!  To provide you some inspiration, take a peek below to see what the Design Team has created for you! 




Thanks so much for stopping by!  

















 

No comments:

Post a Comment