Sunday, October 4, 2020

Whimsy Stamps - Gossip Holiday Girls

 Hey there!  Hope you are doing well!   I am here to share a card I made with the new Gossip Holiday Girls and the Slimline Cityscapes die set.  I had this idea in my head that the Gossip Holiday Girl would pop out of a spotlight from one of the buildings.   



I started by die cutting the Slimline Cityscapes die from black, yellow, grey and light green cardstocks.  This is such a cool die with all kinds of ways that you can use it!   I love these dies that will create backgrounds for your Slimline cards!  


To create my spotlight, I die cut a circle from the Pierced Stitched Circles die set and then clipped a corner one of the Cityscapes die with yellow for the spotlight.   I then stamped the Gossip Holiday Girl and colored with my Copics and layered onto the Pierced Stitched Circle die. 



I stamped sentiments from the stamp set onto some Comic Speech bubbles.   I should have done more of a wintery scene since she is dreaming of Christmas shopping!   

I hope you will check out the rest of the new October release over at Whimsy Stamps!!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment