Sunday, October 11, 2020

Whimsy Stamps - Holiday Postage Stamp Set

Hey there! I back to share another look at the Holiday Postage stamp set from Whimsy Stamps!  I created this Slimline card using the tiny images from the Holiday Postage stamp set.   


I die cut the Slimline Film Strip die from aqua and white card stock.   With the white square negative cuts, I stamped several different images from the Holiday Postage stamp set and colored in with my Copic markers.   To fill out my little tiny scenes, I used a Copic Multiliner to add the ground.  

I used the tiny wavy lines stamp to create the postage on each little scene!   I stamped one of the other tiny images onto a red circle die cut with the Pierced and Stitched Circles die set and white heat embossed the image to add a nice pop of red on the panel.  


I mounted my panel onto a kraft card base!   Hop over and see the other new release products for October!   Thank you for stopping by!  






 

1 comment: