Sunday, October 18, 2020

Whimy Stamps - Elf Sized

Hey there!  Popping in to share a cute card that has been made with the Elf Sized stamp set.  I used the newly released Cosmic Swirl background stamp.   The Elf Sized stamp is out of stock but you can sign up for email notifications when this is back in stock!



I stamped the image out and colored with my Copic markers.   I die cut them out with the matching Elf Sized dies.   They are so adorable.   

I stamped the Cosmic Swirl Background stamp onto red cardstock with red ink.   I die cut it out with the Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles.   I die cut another panel with white and green cardstock with another layer from the Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles die and added some snowflakes from the Shaker Maker Glitter Globe die.  


The sentiment was stamped and die cut out with the Comic Speech Bubble die.   

That is it for me today!   I hope you have a wonderful day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment