Monday, October 26, 2020

Whimsy Stamps - Slimline Fancy Frame

 Hey there!   I am popping in to share with you this new Slimline die from Whimsy Stamps.   This new Slimline Fancy Frame has so many great details.  There is a scalloped wavy frame along with an interior frame.  The die includes piercing details as well!   I did not show it below but it has a great banner sentiment strip.   


I used the Elf Sized stamp set to create my card.  These images are just too cute.  I stamped them and colored with my Copic markers and then die cut with the Elf Sized die.   


The sentiment is from Elf Sized stamp set.   The interior frame was adhered directly down to the card panel and then I popped up the outer Slimline Fancy Frame onto the panel with foam tape.  


Thank you for stopping by!  I hope you have a wonderful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment