Thursday, October 8, 2020

SugarPea Designs - Pocket Tags - Halloween

 Hello there!  I have a cool idea that I had to create Halloween characters from the Pocket Tags Christmas Characters die set!  I made Frankenstein and the Bride of Frankenstein out of the dies.   Just getting a little creative and using Halloween colors I was able to transform and make these cute Halloween Gift Card Holders.   


To create the Bride, I used Santa's beard, face and the penguin's body.   I added the holly die and the brim of Santa's hat as accents for her dress.   The image was layered onto a white Floral Pocket Tag  SugarCut.  I wanted to make her more bright and colorful with bright pink cheeks and red lips but in most pictures I googled, she is very pale - so I went with pale cheeks and black for her mouth. 


To make Frankenstein, I used the the face, part of the reindeer's body, Santa's buckle and belt, brim of Santa's hat and the Elf's collar.   The Floral Pocket Tag was die cut from Kraft and Grey cardstock to create his shirt and pants.  


The card base was made using the new Card Front Element Builder III SugarCut.  I simply used the thick strips to die cut the entire panel.   I added a sentiment from Monster Mash stamp set stamped onto a sentiment strip from the Card Front Element Builder II SugarCut die.   Each card has a pocket from the Floral Pocket Tag to add a gift card!  


Happy Halloween!  Thank you for stopping by! 



No comments:

Post a Comment