Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Whimsy Stamps - October Mini Release - Dragon Christmas Cheer

 It's release day at Whimsy Stamps!   I have some cute projects to share with you over the next couple of weeks.   I had to color up this new Dragon Christmas Cheer.   These dragon images just are so cute.  I love this one all tangled up in the lights.  


I paired the dragon with some of the new pattern paper pack called Tartan!  Isn't this so Christmas - just love the plaids!   I die cut a circle out of the paper and created a frame with the Pierced and Stitched Circles die. 


The sentiment was stamped on the new banner from the Slimline Fancy Frame Die.   Don't worry - I have a card coming up with this new die as well that I will share soon!  

Checkout what the design team has to share with you today with the new release!   









No comments:

Post a Comment