Friday, October 23, 2020

Annual 31 Nights of Halloween Blog Celebration!



It's no secret that I love Halloween!  I love making my house all spooky inside and out.  I love making Halloween cards and projects - it is so much fun!  The creepier and spookier - the better!   It's no secret that the Spooktacular stamp set released in August was one that I absolutely adore! 

I love these cheeky little ghost images!  They have that old time ghostly shape but with a fresh twist with their selfies and snarky little attitudes!   I added a little Copic coloring to each one and then trimmed them out for the card.   

I used the new Build a Graveyard die set - so excited to finally get my hands on this set and it arrived just in time for my card to be made!!!!  I love the sentiments in the Grave Epitaphs stamp set and this one rang true for me this year -- Here Lies Your Youth!!!  When you can't get to your hairdresser every 4-5 weeks- I mean it really starts to show! 

I used some Distress Oxide inks to create my spooky night scene with Mustard Seed, Ripe Persimmon, Wilted Violet and Black Soot.   I die cut the panel out with the Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles die.  I die cut my grave from the Build-a-Graveyard die set and started to create my spooky graveyard.   I love all the little bits and pieces that come with this die set.  You get bats, skulls, cats, a fence along with multiple sets of gravestones.   I love that you can even add the little cracks into the stone with the Grave Epitaphs stamp set! 

 Be sure to check back each night at 6 pm EST for the full month of October for 31 nights of spooky inspiration!!!  And what's even better than 31 nights of Halloween fun but a giveaway!   Be sure to check out this post for all the details!!! 

Happy Halloween all!  















No comments:

Post a Comment