Sunday, June 7, 2020

Countdown to Confetti - Party Pals & Corgi Cuties

Welcome to the third day for the Countdown to Confetti!  I just fell in love with both of these stamp sets!   They are utterly adorable.   First up, Corgi Cuties - I mean is this not the cutest little stamp!   I am a dog lover and this set is right up my alley.   I knew I wanted to use every stamp set in this set!!!!!  So I made a slimline card to fit as many images as I could on a card.  




I started off with a panel of white cardstock and used my blender brushes to get a soft blend of Iced Aqua and Island Blue inks from Reverse Confetti.   For the grass, I used Parakeet ink.   I set the panel aside and then stamped out all my images from Corgi Cuties onto Premier Polar White cardstock and then colored with my Copic markers.   I die cut out the images with the Corgi Cuties Confetti Cuts.   




Aren't these little corgi's just the cutest!   I love the backside image in the stamp set and those little feet sticking out! So much fun!  Details were added with a white gel pen.  




I paired Corgi Cuties with a previously released stamp set called Chalk It Up - I used the sun/cloud, bird and shrubs from Chalk It Up to finish off my little scene.    The scene went so well with the sentiment in the set "have a ball on your birthday".   I finished off the card with Simply White Nuvo drops.   








Next up is Party Pals!   This is just a cute birthday themed stamp set.   I love the mix of little critters with a bear, cat, dog and bunny!   Again - I wanted to use it all but only got three of the 4 images onto my slimline card.   I paired Party Pals with the new Balloons Confetti Cuts.   




I stamped out all the images onto Premier Polar White cardstock and then colored them with my Copic markers.   I added some details with a white gel pen.  I die cut the out with the Party Pals Confetti Cuts.   





I then die cut Rose, Piggy Bank, Tangerine, Bumblebee, Lime Green, Iced Aqua and Royal Purple cardstock.   Instead of using a white panel, I opted to go with a Navy card panel.   In the Balloon Confetti Cuts, there are two balloon strings that will just die cut stitched Balloon lines.   I did them all the way across the card.  Some of the balloons were popped up on foam tape and others were adhered down with liquid adhesive.  





I stamped a sentiment from the set - Celebrate onto a banner from Flowers for Mom Confetti Cuts and white embossed it.   I then stamped another sentiment onto a white strip.   I love the mix of the bold font with the traditional script font that comes with Dawn Machell's stamp sets.  





Ok!  Today is the last day of the sneak peeks!   I hope that you have hopped around to all of the designers Countdown posts and leave comments along the way.   You should leave a comment on each designers post.   There will be a giveaway from the comments and they will close at noon CST on June 7th and the winner will be announced at 5 pm CST on June 7th on the Reverse Confetti Blog and Facebook page.  There will be a $15 gift certificate to a winner from the blog post and one winner from the Facebook!!!  

Tomorrow we have our Release Blog Hop and there will be a ton of designers joining us for the Birthday celebration!!! 





9 comments:

  1. Tricia, I adore both of your slimline designs! So FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tricia, I too adore both of your slimline designs!!! My fave will always be Corgis and your scene is way, way too cute. They are certainly enjoying their day out. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE both of your slimline cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet slim line cards...love the cute images.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable slimline designs! Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the horizontal cards. You can
    use more stamps and get a bigger scene.
    The different views of the puppies is
    darling. Great cards. thanks for
    sharing. txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the party pals... Can't believe how much I love these corgi's, I don't have any pets!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful bold and fun cards!! The scenes are so storybook like and wonderful!! You rocked this release! The Corgi cuties has stolen my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A darling release and wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete