Thursday, June 18, 2020

Whimsy Stamps - Cool Beans

Hello there!!!  I am popping in to share a card using the Whimsy Stamps Cool Beans stamp set.   I was inspired by this photo (thanks Amy T!) and made this card but did not have a chance to share it, so I am sharing it today.  I loved the colors in the photo and recreated them with several Whimsy Stamps dies - I used the Pierced and Stitched Circles Die set and used several different sizes of circles and die cut a few for the panel and for my Cool Beans stamped images.   



I also used the No See All Seasons Tree Die Set and die cut several of the flowers from different colors to match the inspiration photo.   I layered the flowers and the circles onto an aqua panel that had been die cut with the Zig Zag Stitched Rectangle. 



 I stamped the Cool Beans images onto a white die cut circle and colored with my Copic markers.   I added details in with my white gel pen.   I layered the stamped circle onto another aqua circle and popped this up onto the card panel with foam tape.  




To finish it off, I added several smatterings of clear crystal sequins onto the card.    

Thanks for stopping by today!   I hope you have a wonderful day!   

↠↠↠💗↞↞↞
Tricia 


2 comments:

  1. Tricia, how fun! LOVE how you were inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the background design you created! It coordinated with the inspiration I.age so well!

    ReplyDelete