Wednesday, June 17, 2020

SugarPea Designs - Mix It Up Challenge - Cool Treats

I am playing along today to this month's Mix It Up Challenge at SugarPea Designs Blog!   

I have a cool card to share with you today using the Cool Treats stamp set.   When I saw this month's challenge, I thought of this stamp set - doesn't the inspiration photo make your mouth water!   I just love the colors in the challenge so I went with a mixture of the photo and colors for my card this month.   






I stamped my panel with the two ice cream images in the Cool Treats stamp set all over the background with yellow ink.   I then die the panel with the stitched die from the Card Front Element Builder SugarCut.   I die cut some aqua stars using the Stacked Stars SugarCut. 




I stamped my image from Cool Treats and colored with my Copic markers.   I die cut it out with the matching Cool Treats SugarCut.  I added some details to his inner tube with my white Sharpie paint pen.   









I stamped a sentiment onto black cardstock and then white heat embossed the sentiment and trimmed it down.   I die cut a small white circle using the Card Front Element Builder II SugarCut and this is where I placed my penguin and sentiment - these were both popped up with foam tape.  




I finished off my card with some yellow crystal jewels.   You have till June 30th to play along!  
Thank you for stopping by! 






No comments:

Post a Comment