Friday, June 26, 2020

Whimsy Stamps - Giraffes Peeking

Hey there! Popping in to share another card from the recent mini release with Whimsy Stamps!   This one is totally cute and called Giraffes Peeking!   It has three really cute giraffes.   I made this card using the new FaDoodles Frames Scalloped Rectangle dies and the new Burst Background Stamp. 



I colored my giraffe with Copic markers and trimmed him down.  I die cut the FaDoodles Frame Scalloped Rectangles from aqua colored card stock and die cut a Pierced Stitched Circle from the center.   I inked some Tumbled Glass onto a piece of white card stock and placed it behind the FaDoodles Frame.  




I created a peachy card base and stamped it with peach ink using the Burst Background stamp.   Then I layered the frame and circle onto the panel and added the giraffe.   I stamped a sentiment from the stamp set and then die cut it with the pierced oval sentiment using the Quick Strips die.  



Thanks so much for stopping by!   Be sure to go to the Whimsy Stamps page and check out all the new products for the June release!   Here is some more inspiration from the design team:



Check out the new mini release today!   There are so many fun new products!!!!   Check out what the design team has created to inspire you!!!

See you soon!

↠↠↠💗↞↞↞
Tricia 


Supplies I used today!

Pierced and Stitched Circles Die Set - Whimsy StampsQuick Strips Die Set - Whimsy Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment