Sunday, June 7, 2020

Whimsy Stamps - Virtual Event! Toucan Surf

Hey there!  In case you have not heard, Whimsy Stamps is having a Virtual Event on Facebook!   You can still join in on the fun!    

My card today is using one of the FREE digital images available only this weekend! So grab it quick.   I did a video as well sharing my coloring process (I am not a pro by far - but I love to color with Copics!) The video is available to those that attend the event.   I also shared 5 design tips that I use when creating a card.   


I used several Whimsy products to make this card:

Digital Freebie – Toucan Surf 
(will be available later for purchase as a digital image)



I ink blended the background with the following Distress Oxide inks: 

Mowed Lawn
Squeezed Lemonade
Fossilized Amber
Salty Ocean
Blueprint Sketch



I love add details to the card - I used the Comic Speech Bubbles for the sentiment and added some flowers and leaves from the No See All Seasons Tree die from Whimsy Stamps.   For the centers of the flowers I used: 

Nuvo Simply White 
Nuvo Ripened Pumpkin




Here are the Copic markers that I used for this card: 

Beak – R24, R27, R29, Y11, Y17, YR16
Tail – YG01, YG03, YG17
Body – W3, W5, W7, T0, T1
Feet – B02, B04, B05
Surfboard – YR21, YR15, YR68, Y11, Y13, Y18

There is time to hop over the join in the fun and check out my video by selecting the FACEBOOK EVENT HERE.    Also -- check out the Whimsy Facebook page here as well!   There are prizes and free digi's but you have to get over to the event as the freebies are gone after today but will be available to purchase at Whimsy Stamps!  


I will add the Toucan Surf digital image after the event with a link to the store: 

Slimline Marquee Die - Whimsy Stamps*NEW Comic Speech Bubbles Die Set - Whimsy StampsRainbow Words Border Die Set - Whimsy StampsNo-See All Seasons Tree Die Set - Whimsy StampsSun Rays Stencil - Whimsy Stamps

2 comments:

  1. I love your card, it's simply gorgeous and thanks for mentionning which markers you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this slimline card, it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete