Friday, June 5, 2020

Countdown to Confetti - Sketched Florals & Bowls of Bloom


Welcome to day one of the Countdown to Confetti as we celebrate Reverse Confetti's 7th Birthday!!!   Today, I am sharing two projects using the new Sketched Florals and Bowls of Bloom stamp sets!  

This release is so much fun and both of these stamp sets will became a fast favorite for sure!!! 




For my first project, I stamped the Bowls of Blooms stamp onto some Premier Polar White card stock and colored it with my Copic markers.   I love the round vase and the striped design of the vase!   When I saw this, immediately I knew that I wanted to color it navy blue and white!   I die cut the image with the matching Bowl of Blooms Confetti Cuts. 




I used the new Center Circle Cover Panel and die cut it from Premier Polar White card stock and backed it with Navy card stock.  I stamped a sentiment from the stamp set - it has the beautiful script directly onto the card panel.    




I then popped my images up with foam tape and added some details in with some crystal jewels and my white gel pen.   I love the little florist card that you can add to the floral stamped image!   So cute!  Just look at all that detail that you get with the new Center Circle Cover Panel - I love all the cut outs and the stitching details!







For my next project, I used the new Sketched Floral stamp set along with the Center Circle Cover Panel again but this time I did a die cut inlay with the cutouts!   I stamped all the floral images onto on to Premier Polar White cardstock and then die cut them out with the Sketched Floral Confetti Cuts.  




The Sketched Floral stamp set has the outline image as well as the stamps to color the images as well.   You can either stamp them or just use the outline and color them in with your coloring medium of choice.   I stamped one of the flowers repeated all over a Rose cardstock panel and then trimmed it down with the Center Circle Cover Panel.   





Next I die cut some Midnight cardstock with the Center Circle Cover Panel and the Fa La La Confetti Cuts scalloped circle.   I die cut a plain white circle using the Fa La La Confetti Cuts and then layered them onto the Center Circle Cover Panel.   I stamped my sentiment into the top right.   





I clustered my floral images around the circle.    I used some liquid adhesive and foam tape to add them to the card panel.   I finished it off with some black crystal jewels.   




Are you ready for some more inspiration!   Hop around to all of the designers Countdown posts and leave comments along the way.   You should leave a comment on each designers post.   There will be a giveaway from the comments and they will close at noon CST on June 7th and the winner will be announced at 5 pm CST on June 7th on the Reverse Confetti Blog and Facebook page.  There will be a $15 gift certificate to a winner from the blog post and one winner from the Facebook!!!  

Be sure to check back with me for two more days of sneak peeks on June 6th and June 7th.  All products will be available on June 8th at midnight CST!  

Thank you for stopping by!  


14 comments:

  1. These are so pretty, love the bold colors Tricia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh super pretty cards in bold colors! Love the circle die! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards! The Bowl of Blooms is beautifully colored

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards and I love the bold colors, especially the blue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the flowers, leaves and berries. A GREAT LOOK

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tricia, Your cards are beautiful. I love the rich colors in the background and the center circle cover panel is pretty amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. An amazing release which you rocked!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do not bother commenting if you are just going to copy and paste the SAME thing on everyone's blog.... they work really hard to create and inspire. It's just rude.

      Delete
  8. Gorgeous bowl of blooms! I LOVE the color combos! Especially the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love both of your cards! That new circle cover panel is fabulous and I love the way you used it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the die cut panel. Makes
    a fantastic backdrop for the
    flowers. The deep red on the
    black makes a striking card.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tricia, I am so pleased to have come across Reverse Confetti countdown release! Bowl of Blooms and Centre Circle Cover Plate are a match in heaven, as well as your card. Between Bowl of Blooms and Corgis I think I too am in heaven. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love what you did with these bold colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That die with those flowers - it looks amazing! Love your color choices too!

    ReplyDelete