Thursday, June 25, 2020

Whimsy Stamps - Dragon Water Fun

Hey there!!!   I am here to share another mini release with Whimsy Stamps!   I am in love with this stamp and die set today!    The new stamp set is called Dragon Water Fun!  Is this not the cutest stamp!!!   I love dragons and this one just makes me smile.   I stamped the image and cut it out with my Scan and Cut.   I colored it with my Copic markers.   I love these colors and love the bright and bold of the orange, yellow and blue! 




For the background, I die cut a panel using the new FaDoodles Frames Scalloped Rectangles die.  I ink blended with Distress Oxide inks in Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers and Chipped Sapphire.  I repeatedly stamped the rain drops over the panel once it was dry and white heat embossed it. 




I layered the stamped and ink panel onto an A2 kraft card base that had been stamped with the Buffalo Plaid Background Rubber stamp set with kraft ink.   Just a subtle hint of texture on the card base. 




 I love the sentiment You Got This in the stamp set!   I stamped it directly onto the panel with black ink.   

Check out the new mini release today!   There are so many fun new products!!!!   Check out what the design team has created to inspire you!!! 



Thank you for stopping by!  

↠↠↠💗↞↞↞
Tricia 

Supplies I used today!

Buffalo Plaid Background Rubber Cling Stamp - Whimsy Stamps



No comments:

Post a Comment