Monday, June 8, 2020

Reverse Confetti New Release Blog Hop

Welcome to the New Release Blog Hop!!!!   The June Release is now available at Reverse Confetti!  YAY!   There are some adorable products that have been released this month.  I have two projects to share with you today for more inspiration.    There is a ton of inspiration to be shared today with a super fun and fabulous Blog Hop!   




First up,  I combined Girl Power and Party Pals for a super adorable card.   I paired it with the new Center Circle Cover Panel.   I backed it with some patterned paper from Under the Umbrella patterned paper.   I used the Inside Scallop Circle Tag and trimmed off the tag to create a circle for the center of the cover panel.   




I stamped the images from Party Pals and Girl Power onto Premier Polar White cardstock and then colored with my Copic markers.   I then die cut the images with the Party Pals and Girl Power Confetti Cuts.   




I stamped a sentiment from Party Pals onto some more patterned paper from Under the Umbrella and topped it with a stamped heart.   I added some details with my white gel pen.  





Next up, I created a gift for a puppy birthday!   I filled a jar with some dog biscuits and then added a puppy birthday tag using the Inside Scallop Circle Tag and the Corgi Cuties stamp set.




I die cut the Inside Scallop Circle Tag with Navy cardstock and created a shaker tag.     I die cut one of the tags with the scallop die and then lined the tag with window sheet.   I filled it with crystal sequins in various sizes.  




I stamped the puppy with the birthday crown from Corgi Cuties onto Premier Polar White cardstock and then colored with my Copics.  I die cut it out with the Corgi Cuties Confetti Cuts.   I stamped the Celebrate sentiment from Corgi Cuties onto a banner from the Flower for Mom Confetti Cuts.   I added it to the jar with some red and white ribbon!  



That is it for me today!   All the June products are now available at Reverse Confetti Shop!!!! 

Now, onto the hop!   There are ton's of designers joining us today to help celebrate Reverse Confetti's 7th birthday!   And don't forget about the FREE stamp set when you order $60 or more, while supplies last!   

Thank you so much for stopping by this week and commenting.   Happy hopping and shopping! 





9 comments:

  1. adorable! love that you combined those two sets together and added in the floral print. so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tricia, I love how you combined sets in your first card, so SWEET.
    Your puppy shaker tag is so FUN.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card and shaker tag! I really like how you used the new circle die with pattered paper! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bright and beautiful. First glance I thought the 1st was a huge shaker card, really like that background!!
    THANKS HAPPY 7TH BIRTHDAY REVERSE CONFETTI💌

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of your projects are so magical and love how you used so many of the newest releases so we can see how versatile they really are!! LOVED the dog biscuit jar especially!!! Am so in love with that cute corgi!! Seeing I don't even own that type of dog, it really shows how the image is so endearing!! Happy 7th birthday Reverse Confetti!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg...your card and tag are sooooo lovely 😍! Happy birthday Reverse Confetti!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, that card and tag are absolutely fabulous and so stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great way to give some treats to a four legged friend, or their mum! I like both of your cute pups on your projects. I think that spotted doggie next to the lil' girl is so cute! But the crown on the corgi, HA the bomb!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You do beautiful work. Thanks for sharing and God bless.

    ReplyDelete