Monday, June 15, 2020

Whimsy Stamps - Super Dog

I am back to share another Whimsy Stamps mini release that is available today!   I am sharing this super cute stamp set called Super Dog along with a NEW Slimline Wonky Windows 1 die.    



I am a dog lover and this set has some really cute pups along with some great sentiments for the dog lover in your life!    I decided to pair it with the previously released Wrinkles stamp set.    I started by stamping my images and then coloring them in with my Copic markers.    I then trimmed them down with a small border on the side.   The two super hero pups come from Super Dog and the pup with the cone on his head comes from the Wrinkles stamp set.   He's had a little bit of a bad day but has these Super Dog's coming to the rescue.  




To create my scene, I die cut the new Slimline Wonky Window 1 from white cardstock and then ink blended on some of the negative pieces and pieces them back into place.   I went only half way up with the inking to have a lot of white space on the top part of the card.    



Next I die cut several stars from yellow cardstock using the Primitive Shaker Shapes die.   I stamped the tag from Super Dog and colored it in with my Copic markers.   I added some clear sparkle to the stamped image and then covered it with crystal glaze.  I stamped the sentiments from Super Dog onto black cardstock and then white heat embossed it.   I trimmed them down and then added to the card!  There are so many sentiments in this stamp set!  I counted 25!!!!   




Here is a look at some of the other design team's projects for today's mini release!    



I hope you have a great week!!!!   



Wrinkles Clear Stamps - Whimsy StampsPrimitive Shaker Shapes Die Set - Whimsy Stamps




No comments:

Post a Comment