Saturday, June 20, 2020

Whimsy Stamps - Fairy Llamacorn Magic

Happy Friyay!  And what can make a Friday even more special - when you get a special wish from a Fairy Llamacorn!!!!  😆😆😆




I started off by stamping the Fairy Llamacorn Magic image and colored with my Copic markers.   I added some details with my crystal sparkle pen and white gel pen.   I cut the image out with my Scan and Cut.   




I stamped the new Burst Background stamp onto a panel of white cardstock and white heat embossed the image.  I used Spun Sugar and Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide inks over the panel.   I used a paper towel to buff off the ink from the white heat embossed panel.   






I stamped a sentiment from the Fairy Llamacorn Magic stamp set onto a die cut Speech Bubble.   I added the Fairy Llamacorn to the panel with some foam tape.   I trimmed the inked panel down and then layered it on top of hot pink cardstock and added to an A2 panel.   

↠↠↠💗↞↞↞
Tricia 



No comments:

Post a Comment