Friday, August 7, 2020

Reverse Confetti - August Mini Release - You Matter

Hello!   Today Reverse Confetti has a special August release for today only with a new stamp set and new die set called You Matter!   

I have two projects made with the new products to share with you today.  First up, this was the first idea that came to me when I saw this new stamp and die set.   I wanted to created the rainbow in the the interior of the die cut.   I was going to add the tiny hearts to the inside but I liked them much better on the card panel by the sentiment.   




To create the card, I stamped the ring of hands and then colored with my Copic markers.   I then die cut the center our using the You Matter Confetti Cuts.  To line up the images for easy die cutting, I die cut a scrap of card stock and then used this as a template for how to lay my die to get just the right die cut alignment.   




I die cut another white panel with the large stitched circle and layered on top of the stamped ring of hands.   I stamped the panel with a sentiment from the stamp set and then layered the tiny hearts from the LOVE die cut from You Matter Confetti Cuts around the sentiment.  I layered several layers of the Love die cut and adhered them to the top of the panel.    








 Next up, I used the Pointed Cover Panel and die cut from RC Aqua card stock.   I die cut the large stitched circle from the You Matter Confetti Cuts from the RC Aqua panel.  




I stamped the ring of hands onto the card base and colored with my Copic markers.   I stamped a sentiment from the You Matter stamp set into the interior of the stamped image.   I layered the Pointed Cover Panel onto the card panel with foam tape.   




I stamped and die cut the two hearts from You Matter with Rose and Piggy Bank cardstock and then placed in the lower right of the die cut window.   This stamp set has some great sentiments!   



That is it for me today!   Please make sure that you check out all the designers projects today!     Please come back tomorrow for the release and August Blog Hop!!! 







2 comments:

  1. These are wonderful Tricia! I love the rainbow theme on the first one and the added Pointed Cover Panel on your 2nd one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great vibrant color on these two cards....love them both!

    ReplyDelete