Monday, August 10, 2020

Whimsy Stamps - Mini Release - Spooktacular

Are you ready for Halloween?  I love this time of year!  Mostly because it is the start of making Halloween projects!  I know I am not the only crazy Halloween fan out there!   I have a really cute Halloween card made with the new mini release from Whimsy Stamps!  I used the new Spooktacular stamp set and the new Spooky Large Word die



I started out stamping all my images out from the Spooktacular stamp set and then coloring them with my Copic markers.   Ghost stamps are super easy since they don't require full coloring.   I typically do a little light grey and then added some light green to the eyes and pinks to the cheeks.   I added some crystal glaze to the eyes to make them dimensional.  



For the card panel, I used Distress Oxide Inks in Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Hickory Smoke and Black Soot.   Just a little Black Soot around the edges.   I then trimmed the panel down with the Zig Zag Stitched Rectangle die.    I die cut the Spooky Large Word die two times from black cardstock and then covered the die cut with adhesive to the top.   Then I covered it with some fine black glitter and made sure to rub it in really well and shook off the excess.    I adhered it at an angle onto the card panel.   A little bit is hanging off the edge of the card base on each side. 



I stamped the sentiment from Spooktacular stamp set and white heat embossed it.   I trimmed it down with the Quick Strip die set and place it at the same angle as the Spooky Large Word die!    

Now it is time to check out some of the other new release products with today's mini release!  Be sure to check out these cute projects below from the design team!   

 

And in case you are a Halloween nut like myself, Happy Halloween crafting!  


Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles Die Set - Whimsy Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment