Thursday, August 20, 2020

Whimsy Stamps August Mini Release

 Hey there!  It's the time of the year when I love pulling out all things Halloween!   I just love making Halloween cards and projects!   Today's mini release from Whimsy Stamps is sure to get you started on Halloween!   

I have two new products to share with you today and along with the Spooktacular stamp set!   


I have a new die called Chills Shivers Goosebumps die along with the new Day of the Dead Frame stamp set.    I stamped the Day of the Dead frame onto some orange cardstock with black ink.   I die cut the Chills Shivers Goosebumps die from black cardstock.   A tip for this is to add some Stick It adhesive to the back of your black cardstock before you die cut.  This die has some tiny letters and the adhesive on the back make it super easy to adhere to your card panel.   



I then decided to stamp the panel with the Buffalo Plaid Background Stamp Set with orange ink.   I stamped the images from Spooktacular and then colored with my Copic markers.   I then added them to the card panel with foam tape.   


To make the card even spookier, I die cut the moons from the Primitive Shakers die.   I also used the new Spooky Large Word die and trimmed out the bat to add to the panel.   I added the panel to a black card base.   

Ok, you can find more inspiration with the Whimsy Stamps Design Team - just to give you a peek here is a little sneak of their projects!  


Thanks for stopping by!  

↠↠↠💗↞↞↞
Tricia 

Primitive Shaker Shapes Die Set - Whimsy Stamps**NEW Spooktacular Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment