Tuesday, August 25, 2020

SugarPea Designs - Sweet Peek Week Day 2

Welcome back to day two of the Sweet Peek of the Fall release with SugarPea Designs!   
Today, we are sharing the new Hey Fall stamp set, Hey Fall SugarCut and the Birch Forest SugarCut.   I created a slimline design card using today's products.   My measurements for the card panel are 3.5 inches by 8.25 inches and then the card base is 7.5 inches by 8.5 inches, scored at 3.75 inches.   


 

I started by die cutting the Birch Forest SugarCut from the right side of the card panel.  I then ink blended behind the Birch Forest SugarCut with Distress Oxides in Fossilized Amber and Wild Honey.   I then used some post it tape across the panel to create my ground and then ink blended with Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass for the sky.   





I stamped my images from Hey Fall (my favorite bears are back!) and colored with my Copic markers.   I stamped a few of the accessory images directly onto my card panel.   I die cut the images out using the matching Hey Fall SugarCut.   I just love these bears!  They are so adorable! I added some details with my white gel pen.   


 



Don't forget to stop at the SugarPea Designs page here check out the new products and leave a comment!   You will be entered to win a $50 voucher certificate at SugarPea Designs -  2 winners will be announced on the SugarPea Designs blog on August 31st!   Be sure to also leave comments along the Design Team blog for extra entries!  
 

Tricia Barber - you are here! 






39 comments:

  1. What a great idea to use the cutaway die on a slimline card! Those critters are so cute, and I love the scene you've created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just darling! What a fabulous release! Love how you used the die!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card design and coloring. A for sure save

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that adorable scene...they all are looking so cute on this slimline!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful scene you have created. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The two beers are just adorable. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your slimline the bears are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tricia you've used the die on a slimline??!! OH you brilliant girl! SO trendy, and adorable!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness! I love that you used the Birch Forest die on a slimline card - and it's perfect!! Sweet scene and wonderful coloring, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous slimline design, these critters are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the slimline design, especially with the Birch Forest cut-out! Sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely story your scene tells... friends gathering amongst the beautiful back drop of fall. My favorite season! Nicely done and I love your use of the birch forest on this slim line card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous slimline card! I love the scene you created wit these adorable animals and the birch forest die! Beautiful coloring and details!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a sweet scene, it's perfect for the slimline format!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful, fun card. This Hey Fall set makes a wonderful slimline card. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would have never thought to offset that birch die and it makes this card perfect. Great card. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love those bears too! Great job! Love the slim line card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the beautiful inking on your sweet scene card!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love how you put this into a slimline design. Such a grand scene!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Done so well - what a cute scene and new release!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a wonderful scene at love how you use these images and the new Birch die.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your slimline card you created. Great use of this awesome release.

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a cute Fall scene. I like the colors and the slimline shape.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a great presentation! Love the creativity and coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love your coloring behind the birches and that you used it on a slimline card.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love your slim line card scene! That birch background is so perfect, as is your coloring of all your critters.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Tricia, your scene is absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I can get over how adorable the scene is on this card thanks for sharing it and giving me inspiration for a card like this one

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh my, this card is awesome. I love the whole scene.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Loving the bears too and your card! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I like the use of the additional space to build the scene. Great color mix and use of elements. Nice design!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Such an adorable card. These images lend themselves well to a slimline card and you've done a beautiful job with them!

    ReplyDelete