Wednesday, August 12, 2020

SugarPea Designs Mix It Up Challenge - Sweet As Pie


Hello!  

Here is my card for this month's Mix It Up Challenge.   I used the Sweet as Pie Stamp Set.   I used the sketch and the colors from the inspiration photo to create my card.   I started by stamping the cherries all over a white card panel.   I then colored them in with my Copic markers.   I trimmed it down with the scalloped rectangle from the Card Front Element Builder II.  


I then stamped the pie and an additional cherry and die cut with the Sweet as Pie SugarCuts.   
I die cut the tag and then layered the pie and cherries onto the tag.   I then stamped the sentiment from Sweet As Pie onto the label from Card Front Element Builder II.   






Here is the inspiration photo for the challenge this month!   You still have time to play along!  To finish it off, I added some crystal glaze to the cherries.   I also added some clear sparkle jewels like they are on the sketch!   


To play along, make a project using just the inspiration, just the sketch or Mix it Up and use both! It is totally up to you!

YOU HAVE UNTIL AUGUST 31st TO ENTER THE AUGUST CHALLENGE – WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 2nd.






No comments:

Post a Comment