Wednesday, August 26, 2020

SugarPea Designs - Sweet Peek Week Day 3

 Happy Wednesday!   Today is day three of the Sweet Peek Week at SugarPea Designs and today I am sharing this fall card with the new Autumn Background and Autumn Blessings!  I love this new background stamp!  Immediately, I knew that I wanted to watercolor the panel with a loose style with yummy fall colors!  




I stamped the background on to Bristol Smooth paper and heat embossed it.   I then colored with my Zig markers.   It went super quick because I did a loose look and really did not worry about blending, etc.   It colored up super fast.   The background stamp is 6x6 inches.  




I stamped my sentiment from Autumn Blessings and die cut with the Card Front Element Builder II SugarCut.  I love the script in this stamp set!   There are 6 sentiments and some accents images to use.   
I finished it off with some matching jewels.   



For my next card, I stamped the background onto brick colored cardstock.   I used matching ink for tone on tone look.   I then die cut it with the new Card Front Element Builder III SugarCut.   Behind the thick strips I backed it with some mustard paper.  


I used the new Thanks Word with Shadow SugarCut for my sentiment.   I added some of the die cuts from the Open Book SugarCut.   I love those little flower accents.    



Don't forget to stop at the SugarPea Designs page here check out the new products and leave a comment!   You will be entered to win a $50 voucher certificate at SugarPea Designs -  2 winners will be announced on the SugarPea Designs blog on August 31st!   Be sure to also leave comments along the Design Team blog for extra entries!  
 


Tricia Barber - you are here! 










32 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Love the versatility of this background stamp

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that background! Lovely cards! Gorgeous release!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now THESE are truly the colors of Fall in my world! LOve the tone on tone stamping, too, Tricia!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you colored the leaves and that THANKS die is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute cards. Love the coloring on the background stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors you used - they definitely remind me of fall! Wonderful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, these are both beautiful! You did such a great job coloring those tiny images in.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A duo of wonderful fall cards. You’ve captured the colors of fall beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your first card is beautifully watercolored! Love the rich colors and design of the second!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards! Love the beautiful Autumn Background design, and also the new Card Front Element Builder die set!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a great background stamp. Lovely colors for fall and great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, these are both beautiful! I am in love with this background stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great cards! Love the scripty Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful cards. I love the Autumn Background stamp and I really want that Card Front Element builder die set.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great cards. I especially love your coloring on the new background stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Autumn background to different ways! Both stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute and pretty Fall cards. I like the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful cards..love the two different ways you used this stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Both cards are amazing. The 2nd one catches my eye the most with the rich colors and design. It's so fun to see the different ways to use that great stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Two lovely cards that showcase these products beautifully. The palette on the first gives the images such an organic feel.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Tricia, your projects knocked it out of the park! They are both gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful cards! You show the versatility of the Autumn background--it looks wonderful colored and as a tone on tone background.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love that you used matching ink and cardstock and love how you colored your autumn background thanks for sharing your projects

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful colors and layout! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your cards are gorgeous. This new background stamp is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  26. love how versatile this background stamp is

    ReplyDelete
  27. Nice color mixes. I like the thanks card.

    ReplyDelete
  28. wow, I really like both cards! I love your fun coloring of the background on the first card and yet the tone on tone background on the 2nd adds so much. Thanks for the inspiration for that background stamp!

    ReplyDelete