Monday, August 3, 2020

Whimsy Stamps - Slimline Birthday Scallop Die

Hello!   I am sharing one of the new dies from Whimsy Stamps that is part of the Slimline dies.   This new die is called Slimline Birthday Scallops Die.  

I die cut the candles multiple times to create a rainbow of colors.   I then added the scalloped frame to the card panel.   


I added the candles directly to the panel.   I then die cut the Birthday from the Bold ABC Die Set.   



I stamped the "happy" from the Butterflies Clear Stamp set.   



I added some crystal jewels to finish it off!    Take a look the new release products from Whimsy Stamps!   To inspire you - take a look below at the DT projects using the new mini release! 



**NEW Slimline Birthday Scallops Die - Whimsy Stamps


No comments:

Post a Comment