Saturday, August 8, 2020

Reverse Confetti - August Release Blog Hop - You Matter

Welcome back to the August Mini Release Blog Hop!   I am back with another card to share with you the new You Matter stamp and matching You Matter Confetti Cut.    Reverse Confetti is also having a sale starting today!   See more details below in my blog post! 

I went again with a rainbow theme for the card but this time used it for the main panel of my card - I used Flamingo, Piggy Bank, Bumblebee, Tangerine, Lime Green, Iced Aqua and Grape Soda cardstocks.  I then die cut the large stitched circle from You Matter Confetti Cuts from the panel.   




I stamped the ring of hands onto a white card panel and added this below the die cut circle.   I loved the black and white against the bright cardstock.   





I then carried this over to the sentiment panel and stamped two of the sentiments along with the equal sign from the You Matter stamp set onto Midnight cardstock and white heat embossed the sentiment.   It is such a bold contrast to the bright colors in the panel.   I added the sentiment strip to the panel with foam tape.   




I added a small pink heart that was stamped and die cut using Piggy Bank cardstock with foam tape.   The card panel was layered onto a kraft card base.   





That is it for me!  Hop along with us today and be sure that check out this mini release from Reverse Confetti!  

Ok - now for the Sale details!   You can get 20% off all products (the You Matter Stamp Set and You Matter Confetti Cuts is not included).   See the details below for more information.   



Now on to the blog hop!!!   




1 comment:

  1. Perfect! I love the rainbow theme and the bold sentiment strip!

    ReplyDelete