Tuesday, August 18, 2020

SugarPea Designs - Meadow Motifs

Good Day!  I am popping in today to share with you this bright and cheerful card I made with the Meadow Motifs and Everyday Sentiments.    




One of my favorite color combinations is orange, green and blue, I just love how it pops against white.   I stamped several images from Meadow Motifs onto white cardstock and then colored with my Copics.   I die cut the flowers with the coordinating Meadow Motifs SugarCut.   



For my card panel, I used the Card Front Element Builder II and die cut the panel with the pierced A2 die.  I used the skinny stripes die cut in the middle of the card and then backed it with black cardstock.   I love how the orange flowers pop off the black and white.  I layered the flower images onto the panel with foam tape.   I added the a small blue butterfly. 



The sentiment is from Everyday Sentiments and die cut the strip with the Sentiment Strips SugarCut.  I white heat embossed it and popped it up on the panel with some foam tape.   I added the panel to a white A2 card base.   Thank you for stopping by!  I hope you have a wonderful day! 




No comments:

Post a Comment