Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Countdown to Confetti - Day One

Welcome to day one of the Countdown to Confetti 8th Birthday Release!  The party starts today and we will be sharing peeks May 5th through May 7th with the release available May 8th!   

To get us started today, we are sharing Cup of Friendship stamp set and Happy Coordinates stamp set! 


I started off with the Happy Confetti Cut along with Hooray stamp set - the new FREE with $60 purchase stamp set.  Be sure to check out all the details on the Reverse Confetti product page for qualifying purchases.  

                                                   




I die cut the word Happy from Flamingo, Piggy Bank, Tangerine, Buttercup and Iced Aqua cardstock.   I layered the die cuts out onto the shadow that was cut from white cardstock.  I stamped the sentiment from Hooray directly onto my card panel.  


I used the new Oval Window Cover Panel for my main panel and die cut it from RC Aqua cardstock.   I then stamped the panel with the Background Builder stamp set and RC Aqua ink.  




For my next card, I used the Cup of Friendship stamp set.  I colored the image with my Copic markers.  I added some details with a white gel pen.  I then die cut the image with the matching Cup of Friendship Confetti Cuts. 


For my main panel, I love the RC Aqua card panel from my Happy card, that I made another!   I die cut this one with the Along the Dotted Line Cover Panel that was previously released and stamped it with the Background Builder stamp set with RC Aqua ink.   I stamped my sentiment from Cup of Friendship and white heat embossed it onto the panel.   I finished the card off with some hemp twine.  


There is so much inspiration for you to see today!  

Reverse Confetti is giving away a $15 gift certificate to one blog commenter and also to one Facebook commenter.   Here is a link for the Reverse Confetti Facebook page.   Please leave a comment on each sneak peak post for each designer, below is a link list for each one!  


 Comments will close at noon CST on the 7th and the winner will be announced at 5pm CST on May 7th on the Reverse Confetti Blog and Facebook page!  Please check out the Reverse Confetti Blog for all the details on the giveaways!!  

7 comments:

  1. Great color on each, the polkas are so fun! That teacup is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the polka dots, gives some dimension to the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like both of your cards. The bold polka dots are sure to get one's attention!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both! Especially the HAPPY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Festive and HAPPY! Love both of these cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! Love that teacup!

    ReplyDelete