Wednesday, May 5, 2021

SugarPea Designs Mix It Up Challenge

 Hey there! It's a new month and time for a new Mix It Up Challenge at SugarPea Designs!   I used some of the new products from the Spring Release for my project today!  With this card challenge, you can use the inspiration photo, the sketch or both!  I went with the sketch this month.  




I started with the Skinny Stripes Stencil and ink blended aqua ink onto a Stitched Rectangle SugarCut card panel.  I then die cut Birch Forest SugarCut for my Circle.   This is how I created the sketch in my card.  



My FAVORITE stamps are the these bear images, Hey Spring is a brand new one and I just love it!  I stamped and die cut the images and colored with my Copics.   I added them to the main card panel with foam tape.   The sentiment is from Wheelie Amazing stamp set and was die cut with the Sentiment Strips SugarCut.   The Wheelie Amazing stamp set is on sale right now!  See my link below for more details on the products that I used today.  


Come play along in the challenge!   The full rules are below but you can also see this month's challenge and information on the SugarPea Designs blog post!  Thank you for stopping by! 





1 comment:

  1. This is adorable, Tricia. The Hey Spring set is on my Wish List!

    ReplyDelete