Monday, May 17, 2021

Whimsy Stamps Doodle Frames

Hello!  Whimsy Stamps has a new mini release this month and I am sharing Doodle Frames and Doodle Frames die cuts.   
 

I really love when you can create a focal point on your cards.  This new Doodle Frames stamp set has so many options to choose from! 




I stamped out one of the larger frames with a blue ink and then cut it out with the outer and inner dies from the Doodle Frames die set.   I ink blended on the interior piece with some light aqua ink!   I stamped the sentiment from Doodle Frames onto the ink blended panel. 




I stamped the pig with the donuts from Pig Puns 2 stamp set.  Are you a donut fan?   This little pig is just adorable!   I colored him with my Copics and then used my Scan and Cut to trim it out.    For my main panel. I used the Buffalo Plaid Background stamp set and used dark brown ink onto a kraft card panel.  




Check out the new release at Whimsy Stamps!  Just look at the fun inspiration that the design team has created with this release!    









No comments:

Post a Comment