Sunday, May 2, 2021

Whimsy Stamps - Such and Such

 Hello!  I have a trio of cards to share with you today using the new Such and Such stamp set along with the Gerber Daisy stamp.    I created these cards using the same design and used the various sentiments from the Such and Such stamp set. 


For my sympathy card, I used some light yellow cardstock and yellow ink for a tone on tone look.  I then stamps the Such and sentiment in Versafine Onyx Black ink.  I layered it onto the panel with foam tape.  



For my next card, I used bright green cardstock and bright green ink and then stamped a sentiment.  You could easily make several cards that a very simple but perfect for a little gift set. 


For my last card, I decided to do a rainbow of ink onto the panel with the Gerber Daisy stamp set and then added a happy sentiment from Such and Such!  The Gerber Daisy stamp is red rubber and gives you the really fine detail lines!  


Check out the Whimsy Stamps mini release here!  Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment