Tuesday, May 18, 2021

SugarPea Designs Take Us to Your Cake

 Hello!  I just love this new stamp set, Take Us To Your Cake.   Perfect for any type of birthday.  I started by die cutting a Stitched Rectangles with some blue and yellow ink using the new In the Spotlight Stencil. I splattered it with watered down white paint and had a few rouge splatters!  Does that ever happen to you? 


I stamped the sentiment from Take Us To Your Cake onto a Stitched Rectangle panel and die cut it with the rounded border from Card Front Element Builder.  I added this to the splattered panel and adhered the panel to a white card base.  



I stamped all the images from Take Us To Your Cake onto Neenah cardstock and colored with my Copic markers.  I die cut each of the images out with the matching Take Us To Your Cake SugarCut.  I layered them onto the panel with some foam tape.  I added some details with my white gel pen.  What is your favorite from the Spring Release?   I hope you have a wonderful day! 





No comments:

Post a Comment