Thursday, May 20, 2021

Whimsy Stamps Octopi Guy

 It's a new mini release at Whimsy Stamps!   Today, I am sharing this Slimline card with the new Octopi Guys and the new Under the Sea Slimline paper pack!



The new Under the Sea Slimline paper pack is so much fun!!!   It makes it super easy to create quick and easy cards.   I used the Slimline Scenic Countryside die to create my under the sea coral and stamped the sentiment from the Octopi Guys stamp set.   



I love this new stamp set.   You can create your own designs by creating different images with the legs.   I stamped my images from Octopi Guys out and then colored with my Copic markers.  I die cut the images with the matching Octopi Guys die set.  




I could not help myself!  I had to use the stamp upside down! 

Please check out what the design team has in store for you with this new mini release




No comments:

Post a Comment