Friday, May 7, 2021

Countdown to Confetti Day Three

 Welcome back to the final day of the Countdown - the new 8th birthday release from Reverse Confetti will be available tomorrow!  Today we are sharing The Bear Up There and Punny Party! 


I used the new Punny Party, Hooray and Letter Cuts to make this big birthday card!   I stamped the images onto white cardstock and colored with my Copic Markers.  I die cut the images with the Punny Party Confetti Cuts.   



I love that you can create your own sentiments with the Letter Cuts!  I die cut the word big and added it to my Hooray sentiment!  


The background and burst are previously released products:  Stitched Scallops Cover Panel and Big Burst Confetti Cuts.   I used RC Aqua and Bumblebee cardstock.  





I made this super cute baby card with the new The Bear Up There stamp set.  How adorable is it!  


I used the new Oval Window Cover panel to create the main panel.  I layered several layers of cardstock in Piggy Bank, Buttercup and white.   I ink blended with some Sunshine and Bumblebee inks.  


Reverse Confetti is giving away a $15 gift certificate to one blog commenter and also to one Facebook commenter.   Here is a link for the Reverse Confetti Facebook page.   Please leave a comment on each sneak peak post for each designer, below is a link list for each one!  


 Comments will close at noon CST on the 7th and the winner will be announced at 5pm CST on May 7th on the Reverse Confetti Blog and Facebook page!  Please check out the Reverse Confetti Blog for all the details on the giveaways!!  

Well that is it for me today!  You need to check out what the design team has in store for you today!  Check it out below! 

Reverse Confetti Blog

Amy Kolling

Tricia Barber

Lisa Henke

Deanne Kuntz

Leica Palma

Ali Farmer

Jeanne Jachna

Norine Borys

Audrey Tokach

Emily Leiphart

Candice Fisher

Olga Matyushevskaya

Amy Tsuruta

Olga Moss





4 comments:

  1. Oh mu the aqua starry elephant card is the most amazing! I ❤ it! So sweet and just SWOON! Happy birthday RC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful designs, sweet and fun, with great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet cards! I love the window cut outs and the adorable critters! Darling elephant and bear!

    ReplyDelete